The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) is the Federal Government of Nigeria’s apex institution for the promotion, coordination, harmonization, development and diversification of export activities in the country. They are also to assist in the promotion and development of export related industries in Nigeria, spearhead the creation of appropriate export incentives.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PARTNERSHIPS.
- Business collaboration which will greatly impact macro-economic indices in the US and Nigeria.
- TIS is tackling many issues in high-poverty communities in the United States same will impact in Nigeria to reduce poverty.
- Help to fix the agricultural value chain, so that production can go smoothly and largely.
- Family and youth-centered initiatives are focused on filling gaps in critical community services necessary to move families from crisis to stability and growth, including community outreach (farming, agriculture, and general trade education), youth development initiatives and workforce development programs which are done in the United States will be adopted here in Nigeria.
- Leveraging on innovative industry partnerships to create seamless pathways to economic opportunity by connecting low-skilled workers to jobs, and offering skills training and entrepreneurship opportunities while addressing their most critical support needs.
- To revitalize high-poverty communities through the delivery of essential support services, innovative educational and workforce development programs, and creative entrepreneurship opportunities to high-need families which most of our partnerships are geared towards.
- Creating opportunities, socio-economic development for Nigerians, Africans and African Americans.
- Provision of Innovative and sustainable economic growth.